CLEAR IS NOT NECESSARILY CLEAN!
It is common knowledge that local water distribution from surface drainage reservoirs through an aged network or from underground aquifers by bottling plants, are not immune from potentially harmful substances.
Basic filtration process, though completed by chlorine or ozone treatment, is far from enough:
- Chlorine eliminates only 60% bacteria
- An increased use of chlorine in the long run bears a negative incidence on health
- New contaminants evolve and escape conventional bacteria screening tests
- Ozone treatment can entail the formation of cancer-inducing bromide
- Sediments, insidious chemicals, metal residues and potent toxins remain
- Certain plastic containers liberate highly toxic BPA in the water they contain